Date:      Mon, 01 Feb 1999 19:52:10 +0400
From:      Casper <casper@acc.am>
To:        jfesler@gigo.com
Cc:        Roger Marquis <marquis@roble.com>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Service providing for virtual users

OK, it's aa good discussion .
I found mail server working with LDAP ...

But what about Apache module .... i'm looking for it ....
About FP extensions - our users maimly using Netscape to desing thier pages and
FTP clients to upload them .... most of them prefer FTP , because it supports
resuming .....
SO , what about LDAP based FTP server ?