Date:      Mon, 20 Jan 97 08:55:57 Pacific Standard Time
From:      "Sean J. Schluntz"  <schluntz@pinpt.com>
To:        Snob Art Genre  <benedict@echonyc.com>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD into larget corp. environment?

> > If they don't know the resolution they can bring someone else in as well.

> > There are many other things you could do to stream line it all and such.
> >

> So in other words, the customer sends a recursive problem-resolution
> request to the first-level tech, who can then look up and send
> non-recursive requests to any more advanced users who are authoritative
> for that type of problem.
>
> Reminds me of something, I can't think what.  :)

PTH!!!  ;)

-Sean
Sean J. Schluntz                                  <schluntz@pinpt.com>
Manager, Support Services                        ph. 408.997.6900 x222
PinPoint Software Corporation                    fx. 408.323.2300
6155 Almaden Expressway, Suite 100
San Jose, CA.  95120                             http://www.pinpt.com/

Local Time Sent: 01/20/97 08:55:57