Date:      Mon, 21 Jul 2003 08:58:37 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Martin Blapp <mb@imp.ch>
To:        "Carlos F. A. Paniago" <pan@panix.ecof.org.br>
Cc:        openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What is the status of 1.1RC?

Hi Carlos

> Hello... I'm back again to help porting the OO to freebsd 4.8 and 5.1, I
> have new machines (very fast dual machines with lot of disk space).
> I need to know: what is the status of OO in freebsd? Do we have an unofficial
> ports in somewere? Where? What about 1.1RC?

Welcome back :-)) I missed you !

1.1 is in the ports, in the openoffice-devel and it is pretty
recent, built from one of the lasts snapshots. Maho did all the
work there.

The problem here is that

1.) Setup crashes
2.) OO1.1 doesn't run at all, it tells during start it has
    missing resources.

I'll probably have time this week to work on this, you are
welcome to help digging ;-)

Martin