Date:      Fri, 08 Apr 2005 10:41:23 +0900 (JST)
From:      NAKATA Maho <chat95@mac.com>
To:        freebsd-openoffice@freebsd.org
Cc:        kris@obsecurity.org
Subject:   OOO has been updated to m91

dear all, i updated openoffice-2.0-devel to 1.9m91.

all patches were re-written and many issues have been resolved.

great progress to maho is that now he is directly committing;
he is raising porting issue of FreeBSD 5,
making his own child work space, committing fbsd patches to it,
and doing QA by other volunteer(huge thanks for Pavel Janik).,
and passing it to Hamburg teamto be integrated to master.

wip

o 4.11-RELEASE + rtld patch doesn't complie.
o build with jdk1.3.1 : some efforts have been integrated but not checked yet
o usability of sdk : some efforts have been integrated but not checked yet
o WITH_QT : i cannot apply PR # (i forgot) which was written by non-jca
signed person. but I'll take care of it.

my hardware problem:
since 5.3- and 4.11- I use pen4 machine but my fastest one is opteron
dual 1.6GHz. last december I added 8G of memory to opteron machine
but it does hurt UFS1/2 seriously...I'll report asap.
(BTW: using FreeBSD/amd64 and i tested 7G of memory by 1byte read/write.
but it doen't make any errors)

kris : could you please test ooo-2.0's buildablity (esp for 5-stable)?
-- NAKATA, Maho (maho@FreeBSD.org)