Date:      Mon, 25 Sep 2000 12:37:00 -0700
From:      David Burton <odyseus2000@earthlink.net>
To:        Chris Dillon <cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: asus recommendation

My first impression with an ASUS board (CUV4X) was good except
for one nagging factor.  They were either too lazy or too cheap
to integrate the second com ports right beside the first on the
atx edge.  But rather put as a header on the board and mounted it
on a bracket to take up an expansion slot. Looking at some other
models I saw that they had put both coms on the atx edge(what ever
the proper name for it is). IMHO that really sucks.