Date:      Tue, 31 Mar 2009 01:15:14 -0500
From:      "Sam Fourman Jr." <sfourman@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   802.11 QinQ in need of some help

Hello List,

I have searched hi and low, and I have not found the answer to my
question, So I am seeking help.

We have a small dedicated server webhosting company, and we need
support for QinQ vlan tags actually I need the following

Customers Vlan tag
our Vlan tag aka service provider

Would someone have the spare time, to provide me with a working sample on how to
use ng_vlan on a bridge between Customer and core service network to apply at
least Double stacked VLAN tags, I am confused on how to Double tag
specific Ethernet frames
with a specific "Service Provider tag" based on destination ip
address. and then how to "unstack the frame on the other end"

Thank you very much for your time

Sam Fourman Jr.