Date:      Sun, 24 Nov 2002 19:47:00 +0100 (CET)
From:      Stefan Cars <stefan@snowfall.se>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problems with FreeBSD 5.0-DP2

Hi!

I don't get very far when trying FreeBSD 5.0-DP2. Everything starts up OK
but when trying to write down my partition information the box freezes...
After awhile it reboots. The box is a Dual AMD 1400+ MP, with 512 DDR RAM,
IDE 40 GB (IBM). Tyan Tiger mothboard and a Intel 107100 NIC (fxp).
FreeBSD 4.7 worked perfectly fine on this box!

Since I'm not subscribing to freebsd-current all questions should be Cc'ed
to me...

/ Stefan