Date:      Thu, 10 Jul 2003 20:21:56 -0400
From:      "Ben Goodwin" <ben@atomicmatrix.net>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: NSS Modules

>   You can still test for whether or not it is defined.
>
> #if defined(__FreeBSD__)
>   /* Do freebsd-specific stuff */
> #else
>   /* Other systems? */
> #endif

*nod* I was just worried about the tests required for Solaris using either
gcc or sun's cc .. looks like

#if defined(sun)

does the trick for either.  And for Linux

#if defined(linux)

Is the API that FreeBSD adopted a "standard" BSD API?  IE should I check for
BSD instead of __FreeBSD__ ?  IIRC this comes from the NetBSD implementation
.. which perhaps I need to go install and test out as well :-)

Sorry this got a little off topic ...

Thanks!

    -=| Ben