Date:      Tue, 21 Nov 2000 16:05:24 +1100
From:      "Hugh Blandford" <hugh@island.net.au>
To:        "Jim King" <jim@jimking.net>, <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Cyrus IMAP setup

Hi Jim,

I have this working.  I must admit the documentation on the Cyrus website is
a bit difficult to find.  However there is a good installation document that
goes all through this at:

http://asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus/download/imapd/install.html

Step 15 deals with Sendmail.

If you have done all this, what problems are you still experiencing?

Hugh