Date:      Mon, 26 May 2008 10:20:23 -0400
From:      "Ansar Mohammed" <ansarm@gmail.com>
To:        "'Jeremy Chadwick'" <koitsu@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   SOLVED: ALTQ and bandwidth limiting

So the problem was that I was running in VMware and the default adapter that
vmware configures for the VM is le(AMD PCnet). The le driver did not return
the negotiated connection speed when I ran ifconfig. I switched the vm
config over to a em (Intel gig) emulation and ifconfig returned the right
connection speed. altq now works great.