Date:      Tue, 1 Apr 1997 01:05:05 -6230 (CST)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kkenn@bns.com.au>
To:        questions@freebsd.org (FreeBSD Questions)
Subject:   Difference between cvsup versions

I'm keeping my src tree current with cvsup, but I'm slightly confused as
to the different options available to me: specifically, whether I should
be following RELENG_2_2 or RELENG_2_2_1_RELEASE.

If I track the former, will I be getting the 2.2.1 source changes, or
just the updates to the 2.2.0 tree? I'm currently running 2.2-R. I'd like to
stay as current as I can with the 2.2 branch, and not just track some minor
release of the OS.

Kris

|| ,-./\ Kris Kennaway || "Dead. Dead. Dead. Dead. Dead. Dead. Dead. Dead.   ||
||/     \              ||  Dead. Dead. Dead. How can you apologize to them?" ||
||\_,-*_/ kkenn@       || "I..can't" "Then how can I forgive?"               ||
||     v    bns.com.au || - G'Kar and Vir, "Comes the Inquisitor", Babylon 5 ||