Date:      Mon, 5 Mar 2007 15:12:36 -0600
From:      Kirk Strauser <kirk@strauser.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Install with USB keyboard

--nextPart1811476.lqE0yDeNKG

On Sunday 04 March 2007 23:53, John Costanzo wrote:

> That did not work. Please I would really like to use FreeBSD and I do not
> have a PS/2 port to help. Thanks

=46or the record, I just installed 6.2 onto a USB-only server using a USB=20
keyboard.  I can't give any advice for your exact situation, but wanted to=
=20
say that it really is possible, at least on certain hardware.

Oh, is there any way to ask your BIOS to make USB keyboards and mice show u=
p=20
as PS2?
=2D-=20
Kirk Strauser