Date:      Thu, 8 Jul 2004 19:52:27 -0500
From:      Earl Larsen <elarsen2@cox.net>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        ports@Freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Came up with error

--Boundary-00=_Lxe7AgXcsjZC7OI

On Thursday 08 July 2004 05:48 pm, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 08, 2004 at 03:09:37PM -0500, Earl Larsen wrote:
> > I cvs my ports and used potsdb -Uu. And it came up with the fallowing
> > error:
> >
> > #main portsdb -Uu
> > Updating the ports index...Generating Index.tmp-please wait...
> > twig-2.7.7_1-"www/mod_php4-twig" non_existent - - dependency list
> > incomplete ===> www/twig failed
>
> This was fixed days ago, please cvsup and retry before reporting
> errors.
>
> Kris

Ok I am not having that problem anymore. But I now have a differant one.

...-please wait ... "Makefile",line21: Could not
find /usr/ports/japanese/gd1/../../graphics/gd1/Makefile
make: fatal errors encountered -- can not continue
===> japanese/gd1 failed
***Error code 1
1 error...

I do not want anything from the japanese port installed. The only way around
this is to "#japanese in the Makefile under /usr/ports/

Again my Freebsd version is 4.10, and the /usr/make.conf is attached. I do not
know exactly what you want for the ports configuration.

--Boundary-00=_Lxe7AgXcsjZC7OI--