Date:      Wed, 10 Feb 2010 09:47:30 -0800
From:      Freddie Cash <fjwcash@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: All-in-one Server

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 9:31 AM, Martin Sol=C4=8Diansky <
martin.solciansky@solko.sk> wrote:

> ----- "Freddie Cash" <fjwcash@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 8:05 AM, Albert Shih <Albert.Shih@obspm.fr>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Anyone knwon if they exit a zimbra ports ?
>  >
> > There is an experimental port available, but it's not part of the
> > FreeBSD ports tree.  You need to go to the Zimbra Wiki and follow the
> > instructions in there.
>

> it is not experimental in terms of stability, it is just not that simple =
as
> "make install". but everything is stable until someone proves otherwise,
> right? ;)
>
> Nice.  I've only been partially following the development of the FreeBSD
port of Zimbra.  Didn't realise you have actually patched the source to mak=
it work.  Nicely done!!

Here's hoping that the patches are accepted by the Zimbra devs, and that it
eventually leads to a real, supported, bless-by-Zimbra port to FreeBSD.  :)
 We can always dream.  :D

Zimbra on ZFS would be so nice.

--=20
Freddie Cash