Date:      Wed, 19 Feb 1997 23:49:22 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Mark Tinguely <tinguely@plains.nodak.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org, risner@heathers.stdio.com
Subject:   Re: digitial to NTSC/PAL

STB is supposed to have NTSC out. You may want to check them out.
Or you can also try out a vga to ntsc converter. Usually they have
vga pass-thru which allows you to watch the ntsc output on a tv
and on the vga monitor. The VGA to NTSC converters now days sell
for about $100 and they can do 640x480.

	Hope this helps,
	Amancio