Date:      Tue, 15 Feb 2000 22:45:22 +0100
From:      Anders Andersson <anders@sanyusan.se>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ru@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   natd problem, with port over 1024?

I seem to have a natd problem. I have a 3.4 gateway box running natd and
is the gateway box for a 192.168 LAN I have.

Most there are Win 98 workstation and a NT server. Those win 98 clients
whould connect to the NT server which runs MS SQL, and the clients tries
to connect using port 1433 (IIRC). But is doesnt seem to allow it
through natd. Mind you that both the win98 boxes and the NT server are
on the same 192.168 subnet. Our public net only got *BSD servers.

I will try to use natd logging function to see if that tells me anything
in the morning.

--
Anders Andersson		anders@sanyusan.se
Sanyusan International AB	http://www.sanyusan.se/