Date:      Wed, 29 Aug 2001 23:32:52 -0400
From:      Allen Landsidel <all@biosys.net>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Getting closer..

At 20:32 8/29/2001 -0600, Warner Losh wrote:

>OK.  I know *EXACTLY* what is going on here.

woohoo!

I've applied the patch.. recompiling the kernel now, and I'll try it out asap.

I failed to note another problem in my last message, because I didn't
notice it until just recently.  'reboot' or ctrl-alt-delete both fail to
reboot the machine now.  The machine just hangs right after displaying the
Uptime.

Other boxes reboot fine.. this is only an issue on the laptop.