Date:      Wed, 12 Jan 2005 14:14:57 -0300
From:      Fernan Aguero <fernan@iib.unsam.edu.ar>
To:        FreeBSD Ports <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        openoffice@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   is openoffice broken in FreeBSD 4.x?

I noticed that OO has been updated to 1.1.4, however, when I
try to build it I receive this message:

** Port marked as IGNORE: editors/openoffice-1.1:
        "is marked as broken: "rtld depends on _end symbol. type make -DBROKEN to see how to upgrade your rtld""

But, when I type 'make -DBROKEN' nothing different happens,
just the same message again.

I am running FreeBSD-4.10p5 (RELENG_4_10), and would like to
know how to upgrade my rtld, if that's possible, and then
openoffice.

Thanks,

Fernan