Date:      Tue, 12 May 2009 05:33:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Martin Badie <martinbadie@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   mount_nfs and fstab options

Hi,

I have mounted an NFS share like:

mount_nfs -LisT 10.10.10.199:/vol/share   /mnt

but I can't use -LisT on fstab because man mount_nfs states:

Historic -o Options

             Use of these options is deprecated, they are only mentioned here
             for compatibility with historic versions of mount_nfs.

             bg         Same as -b.

             fg         Same as not specifying -b.

             conn       Same as not specifying -c.

             dumbtimer  Same as -d.

             intr       Same as -i.

             lockd      Same as not specifying -L.

             nfsv2      Same as -2.

             nfsv3      Same as -3.

             rdirplus   Same as -l.

             mntudp     Same as -U.

             resvport   Same as -P.

             soft       Same as -s.

             hard       Same as not specifying -s.

             tcp        Same as -T.

Thus since I can't give this in -o section at fstab how can I use -List at fstab .. I have used rw,lockd,intr,soft,tcp  but that didn't work:

10.10.10.199:/vol/share    /mnt       nfs    rw,lockd,intr,soft,tcp          0       0

Regards.