Date:      Wed, 4 Mar 1998 00:12:41 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Gary D. Margiotta" <gary@tbe.net>
To:        FreeBSD ISP List <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Local Access in Denver

Hello,

Any chance there is anyone in the Denver, Colorado area willing to provide
access for the next three days?  I'm here on business, and I just need a
shell dialin so I can telnet home and check my E-mail... It would be a lot
cheaper than paying the hotel long distance fees.

If there is anyone who would be willing, I would pay for it if needed.
Gotta be cheaper than spending three hours long distance charges.  Thanks!