Date:      Thu, 15 Aug 1996 12:30:49 -0400
From:      Gary Chrysler <tcg@ime.net>
To:        Russ Panula <zeeb@digitaladvantage.net>
Cc:        mike@NetworX.ie, FreeBSD Support <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: MBR not working

Russ Panula wrote:

	<chomp>

> You mean you run something other than FBSD?  <gasp> ;-)

Unfortunately yes, In my business I need to know a little of it
all! OS's/NOS's and apps, Plus the hardware they run on.
Of course this is a never ending learning process.

Getting real tired of it too, Thinking of selling out and going
back to work for someone, I'm sick of the business end, I'm a tech
at heart, I like to make thing go. :)

-Enjoy
Gary
Improve America's Knowledge... Share yours
The Borg... Where minds meet
(207) 929-3848