Date:      Thu, 30 Jan 2003 20:55:05 +0100
From:      "Stacy Olivas" <olivas@digiflux.org>
To:        "'Anthony C. Chavez'" <acc@anthonychavez.org>, <freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: [bsd-advocacy] Re: Draft: Proposed FreeBSD PubRel project	Charter

> I set up bsd-advocacy@daemonnews.org for precisely that
> reason: so that
> the people involved in organizing this effort could
> brainstorm with one
> another, and the good folks on freebsd-advocacy wouldn't have to deal
> with the already tiresome thread.
>
> I've said it before, and I'll say it again.  It's time to move this
> conversation to that (and only that) list, folks!

Ok.. We need to quit cross posting.  My own cross posts are
starting to drive me crazy.  :)

Let's move to the list Anthony created and start focusing on
this charter and less on correcting each other.. please..

I've picked up a new HD today for the PIII 450 ( my new FreeBSD
desktop, since I really do not want to mess with a perfectly
running server and try to make it a desktop as well).. So
you should start seeing posts by me that are better (right now
I am forcing myself to watch the line wrapping).

So, let's go over to the other list..  That will free this
channel up for other things!

See you there!

-Stacy

> And furthermore, what is the point of sending charter drafts to
> freebsd-advocacy???  Why aren't we working out the drafts on
> bsd-advocacy until we have something worth submitting to those
> individuals that we need to get approval from?
>
> Apologies to freebsd-advocacy members for the mess.

Yes, I am sorry.. In my over eagerness to try to get as many
people involved, I did the classic no no and cross posted
to the wrong list.. I apologize.

> --
> Anthony Chavez
http://www.anthonychavez.org/