Date:      Mon, 13 Jan 2003 13:00:20 -0500
From:      "JoeB" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "Giorgos Keramidas" <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: /usr/src/UPDATING

Thanks this is what I was looking for, But after viewing
the URL you posted I see info for all the releases of FBSD.
I thought the /usr/src/UPDATING file that was on the
install CD for FBSD 4.7 only contained the detail info
on the updates to create FBSD 4.7 since the FBSD 4.6 release
was frozen?

How or where can I find the UPDATING detail info just
for selected FBSD version without having to load
the complete FBSD sources from CD?