Date:      Wed, 26 Aug 1998 18:00:39 +0200
From:      dirk.meyer@dinoex.sub.org (Dirk Meyer)
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/7118 ports    ifmail 2.13 lock files

Steve Price schrieb:,

> #  You've got something mixed up there.  This line should never change on
> #  your side.
>
> Actually I don't know how he arrived at these patches, but
> I committed the gist of them already as part of another PR.
> I would like to know what (if anything) I missed so that I
> can remedy things. :)

My fault, i checked my master files against the 2.2.6 Release,
and and _old_ current, which has now been fixed.

i downloaded a news version directly form ftp.freebsd.org,
and it does not differ, all fixes are in it.

Final:
- The PR can be closed.

kind regards Dirk

-- Dirk Meyer, Im Grund 4, 34317 Habichtswald, Germany
-- Tel. +49-5606-6512

.