Date:      Thu, 5 Feb 2004 11:06:03 -0500
From:      Theo Van Dinter <felicity@kluge.net>
To:        Toomas Aas <toomas.aas@raad.tartu.ee>
Cc:        spamassassin-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject:   Re: can't use subscript on split

--PuGuTyElPB9bOcsM

On Thu, Feb 05, 2004 at 01:08:32PM +0200, Toomas Aas wrote:
> Maybe there is something in the Perl code above that is immediately obvio=
us to=20
> anyone knowing Perl, but IANAP.

Yeah, it's the issue that caused 2.63 to be released.  perl 5.005 doesn't
like that subscript trick.  we fixed the issue and released 2.63 to
solve the problem for perl 5.005 people. :)

--=20
Randomly Generated Tagline:
Sigh.  I like to think it's just the Linux people who want to be on
 the "leading edge" so bad they walk right off the precipice.
 (Craig E. Groeschel)

--PuGuTyElPB9bOcsM

--PuGuTyElPB9bOcsM--