Date:      Sun, 9 Jul 2000 12:40:30 -0400
From:      Jim Mercer <jim@reptiles.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs-crypto missing from 4.0-stable via cvsup?

> > On Sun, 9 Jul 2000, Jim Mercer wrote:
> > maybe i just noticed, or maybe something happened recently, but when i cvsup
> > now, i get a message saying cvs-cryto is non-existent.
> >
> > has it been integrated into the standard tree?
>
> On Sun, Jul 09, 2000 at 09:34:27AM -0400, Kenneth Wayne Culver wrote:
> Yep, there was a message a few days about this on -current I think.

hmmm.  maybe, /usr/share/examples/cvsup/... should be updated to reflect the
change.

also, i noticed something odd on the mailing-list search pages of the website:

search "cvs-crypto" for questions and current:

6."David J. Re: cvs-crypto
     Score: 1124; Lines: 49; 20-Apr-1997; Archive: freebsd-questions

i wouldn't have normally looked at this one because of the date, however,
when looking at the message, i see:

> Date:      Sat, 8 Jul 2000 20:08:19 -0500
> From:      "David J. Kanter" <djkanter@northwestern.edu>
> To:        Gustavo Vieira Goncalves Coelho Rios <kernel@tdnet.com.br>
> Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
> Subject:   Re: cvs-crypto

something broken in the indexing?

--
[ Jim Mercer                 jim@reptiles.org              +1 416 410-5633 ]
[          Reptilian Research -- Longer Life through Colder Blood          ]