Date:      Wed, 22 Aug 2001 10:38:53 -0400
From:      "Simon" <simon@optinet.com>
To:        "damir@voljatel.si" <damir@voljatel.si>, "freebsd-isp@freebsd.org" <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: secure DNS zone transfer

You can use TSIG, here are a few docs i found by searching
on google.com:

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/dns4/chapter/ch11.html
http://www.asp.ogi.edu/people/paja/linux/dns/named.conf.slave

Basically, you will have a key and then

allow-transfer { key key_name; }; in your

master config and

server master_ip {
            keys { key_name; };
};

in your slave config along with the key

PS: sync the time on your master & slave hosts or this
won't work

-Simon