Date:      Thu, 30 Jan 2003 15:37:57 -0800
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
To:        Stacy Olivas <olivas@digiflux.org>
Cc:        'Peter Kieser' <pfak@telus.net>, 'Tom Rhodes' <trhodes@FreeBSD.ORG>, swear@attbi.com, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [bsd-advocacy] Re: Draft: Proposed FreeBSD PubRelproject	Charter

Stacy Olivas wrote:
> > When I corrected the formatting, so that people didn't reject
> > your message by not reading it past the point of noting the bad
> > formatting, the message was rejected by one of the lists you
> > cross-posted to.
>
> Hmm...

The bsd-advocacy list at Daemon News is a closed list, not open to
postings from people not on that list.  Severaly messages were
cross-posted to that list and to this one.  Replies by readers on
this list to those postings, if those readers are not also members
of that list, result in a moderator intercept for the message on
that list, and an automatic nasty-gram back to the sender.  FWIW.

-- Terry