Date:      Wed, 28 Jan 1998 11:04:33 +0100
From:      Sascha Blank <blank@sliphost37.uni-trier.de>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Busmastering code for IDE drives in 2.2.6?

Hello,

with the big code merges into 2.2.5-STABLE over the last weeks, I wonder
what the chances are that we will also see the IDE busmastering code
incorporated into STABLE (and this way 2.2.6 as well). Or would doing so
mean such a dramatic change to STABLE that it is held back for the
3.0-RELEASE?

--
             Sascha Blank            | "I prefer to work behind the scenes. The
   Student and System Administrator  | reward is nearly as great,  and the risk