Date:      Sun, 20 Feb 2000 11:31:06 -0000
From:      "Giulio Di Gio':Battista" <giulio@digiobattista.freeserve.co.uk>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   freeBSD

Hi from London,

I'm a computer science student at QWM. A friend (few months ago) came and
installed freeBSD on my system. For some reason this guy is not around
anymore. I really like this operating system but the ISP drops me, I can't
connect to the Internet anymore, and can't create a new dial up connection.

I've tried to get hold of the Complete FreeBSD book by ordering it from
amazon.co.uk. I'm now waiting for 4 weeks and nothing has even been shipped
yet.

Do you know if there is a place in London where I can go and buy this book
without other stories?

Thank you for reading it, hope you can help me.

Regards,

Giulio