Date:      Tue, 09 Nov 1999 00:27:30 -0800
From:      JMS Internet <webmaster@jmsinternet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Unable to process From lines

After I rebooted my server I started getting an error message whenever my
e-mail program tries to download the email for my 'admin' account.  The
error message reads:
ERR Unable to process From lines (envelopes), change recognition modes.
And, I can not get my e-mail.

I have emptied the mbox file, and I looked this type of error up in my
O'reilly sendmail book, and at the FreeBSD website, but I couldn't find
anything.  The thought passed my mind to delete and redo the account, but
when I try to remove the admin account, I'm booted off, and I have to log
back in.  Any help anyone could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason Scott