Date:      Tue, 25 May 1999 17:53:34 +0800
From:      Lu Shan <lushan@njnet.edu.cn>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   [Q] Application to become one of your mirror site

Hi,
   I am the FTP and WEB master of   CERNET(NorthEast) Network Center. I
like freebsd very much and  want more people know and use freebsd. So I
want to apply to become one of your mirror site, and could you give me
some advice?
  If you want to know more about CERNET, you can visist the next to URL:

        center URL : http://www.edu.cn
        local  URL  : http://www.njnet.edu.cn

--

 Lu Shan                                CERNET(NorthEast) Network Center

 Network Engineer                              Southeast University
       lushan@njnet.edu.cn  / bfcat@yahoo.com  /   bfcat@163.net