Date:      Mon, 17 Feb 2003 11:01:54 -0600
From:      David Leimbach <leimy2k@mac.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Posix testsuites?

I have been looking into helping with the C99 conformance stuff and I wondered if the
following would be helpful?

http://posixtest.sourceforge.net/

I am sure some of you knew about this... I guess I wonder if a link on the C99 web page
is appropriate under resources and links.

Also in my attempts to decide what to do about getpwnam_r I have been contacted by
someone else who is taking a crack at this...  I am going to try to synchronize with them
so we don't end up in any kind of competition.  This person is also familiar with the code
[I think may have written the existing non-reentrant version] and will probably get much
farther along than I can in my meager spare time I have dedicated to this.

I will at least be able to serve as a tester of sorts.  I will also try to find any other ways
to help that I can.

Dave Leimbach
[sorry if this is the wrong list]