Date:      Thu, 12 Dec 2002 17:38:03 +0100
From:      Julien Bournelle <Julien.Bournelle@int-evry.fr>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   dhclient + 802.11b problem

Hi all,

 I have a little problem with FreeBSD 4.7-STABLE on a Dell Latitude 810.
I have a wireless D-Link card and it works well when I configure it
manually (wi0 device). However when I want to get an address by DHCP
(by running dhclient) I have the following messages :

dhclient: send_packet: Address family not supported by protocol family

Note that I can retrieve the right information from the dhcp server.

I use (for the moment :-) the GENERIC file (I've just rebuild the world).

Thanks for your help,

julien.bournelle@int-evry.fr