Date:      Wed, 17 Mar 1999 16:06:28 -0800
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        GVB <gvb@tns.net>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Apache-fp-ssl is bloated!

GVB wrote:

firstly FreeBSD-net is probably not the right place..
more likely hackers or questions. (or even isp)

Have you detirnmined what resource is short?

you may look at the processes using top
to see what's happenning in terms of memory usage..
you can also check /proc/[mumble]/map
to see where memorie's being used..

if you can use the mprof library it will show you memory leaks...