Date:      Wed, 24 Apr 2002 08:16:31 GMT
From:      Rotwang <rotwang@nexus.clusters.network.xencor.intrusion-detection-technology.com>
Cc:        hackerpx@hotmail.com, hackerr116@aol.com, hackers@FreeBSD.org, hackers@hackers-for-hire.com, hackers@lists.samba.org
Subject:   Re: Your Acount ID is 215069414

I have recieved your message dated Wed, 24 Apr 2002 08:16:26 +0000 (zulu).
I have scanned the message for spam addresses which will be blocked from future access.

Now listen here. Your e-mail appears to amount to nothing more than a worthless spam. You have 36 hours to explain yourself to my satisfaction. If you do not, I shall have no choice but to consider you a spammer, and I shall take whatever steps neccessary to prevent further spammings from you.

Now listen here. Your e-mail appears to amount to nothing more than a worthless spam. You have 36 hours to explain yourself to my satisfaction. If you do not, I shall have no choice but to consider you a spammer, and I shall take whatever steps neccessary to prevent further spammings from you.

I did not identify any new spammers this time.
Goodbye, Zak.