Date:      Thu, 21 May 1998 22:18:25 +0200
From:      Gary Jennejohn <garyj@peedub.muc.de>
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: White noise outgoing from creatix 16 bit cards

Blaz Zupan writes:
>> Hellmuth Michaelis writes:
>> PS: i've got almost zero feedback (with the exception of Julian and 2 or 3
>> others) on the last releases. Many people have reported this noise earlier,
>
>Just to make sure you get some more feedback: for me i4b 0.60 works
>flawlessly, all the problems I was having with 0.51 (and had to patch with
>the great help of Wolfram) seem to be fixed.
>
>Go i4b team, go! :)

I am also using the latest version (with the patches to bring it up to
FreeBSD-current) with no problems.

I suspect, but can't prove, that Julian's problem with noise (which
prompted this whole thread) may be switching-exchange related. I've
used i4b with 3 different cards and have never had any problem. And i4b
runs 7x24 on my machine.

I've had 2 reports that the charging units no longer appear (in the
full screen display, the logging still works). I'll look into it.

---
Gary Jennejohn
Home - garyj@muc.de
Work - garyj@fkr.dec.com