Date:      Thu, 24 Jan 2008 01:16:59 +0100
From:      Ivan Voras <ivoras@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-performance@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Performance Tracker project update

--------------enigFFA17735E9F0A78F5E4D99DD

Kris Kennaway wrote:

>> The project still needs some work, but there's a temporary web=20
>> interface to the data here: http://littlebit.dk:5000/plot/. Apart from=
=20
>> the plotting it's possible to compare two dates and see the files that=
=20
>> have changed. Error bars are 3*standard deviation, for the points with=
=20
>> multiple measurements.

I have a suggestion to make the graphs more readable: if a long period=20
was chosen by the user (e.g. > 100 days / plot points), don't plot=20
points and error bars, plot a simple line through the points. Also, set=20
all date strings on the X-axis to empty strings except for the dates on=20
1/10ths of the interval.

Did you remove WITNESS,INVARIANTS and malloc debugging for the benchmarks=
?