Date:      Sun, 26 Oct 1997 23:41:19 +0100 (MET)
From:      Wolfgang Helbig <helbig@Informatik.BA-Stuttgart.DE>
To:        wweng@stevens-tech.edu (Wei Weng)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: latex

> hi
> Where can I find latex for freebsd? Can I pkg_add from the cdrom?

You can find various tex related packages (xdvi, latex, tex ...)
in the subdirectory packages/print. You can install them with pkg_add.

More programs are provided in the ports/print directory of the second
CD, like the teTex distribution. You have to build them from the
supplied sources. See also the ports section in the handbook.

Wolfgang