Date:      Wed, 13 Jul 2011 18:30:56 +0200
From:      Juergen Lock <nox@jelal.kn-bremen.de>
To:        Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@c2i.net>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org, Juergen Lock <nox@jelal.kn-bremen.de>
Subject:   Re: Two mceusb bugfixes for the code in webcamd 0.2.4

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 11:05:46PM +0200, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
> On Monday 11 July 2011 21:18:16 Juergen Lock wrote:
> > On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 12:53:13PM +0200, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
> > > Ok,
> > >
> > > I've rolled up a new ports file for webcamd which now include these fixes
> > > and a few others:
> > >
> > > svn --username anonsvn --password anonsvn \
> > >
> > >       checkout svn://svn.turbocat.net/i4b/trunk/ports
> >
> > Very good, thanx! :)  Although you might have included my pctv452e.c
> > rc patch too:
> >
> > 	http://people.freebsd.org/~nox/dvb/webcamd/0.2.4/pctv452e.c-rc.patch
> >
> > (which I also submitted to the Linux guys, tho it can't come in via
> > their tree as long as pctv452e.c itself hasn't been merged there yet.)
>
> Done, though the patch won't appear until the next release of webcamd.

Btw have you thought about uploading your patches (git diff?) against
the media.git tree so people can test direct checkouts (make fetch?)
from there more easily?  Or did you submit all of the patches to
the linux-media list already so you or someone else could make a
(patchwork?) link list?

 Cheers,
	Juergen