Date:      Mon, 8 Mar 1999 11:32:16 -0800
From:      "David Shanes" <dshanes@personalogic.com>
To:        "Patrick Seal" <patseal@hyperhost.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Laptop Locks up on reboot

    I also have a Dell Latitude CPi. I started to install a couple of times
(3.1R) but had to quit due to some problems that I am trying to resolve.
When I try to quit sysinstall, the screen just locks up. The only recourse
that I have is to pull my battery.

David
David Shanes                                7535 Metropolitan Drive
dshanes@personalogic.com       San Diego, CA  92108
Software Developer                       (619) 220-5800 x228
PersonaLogic, Inc.                         (619) 220-5899 (fax)
http://www.PersonaLogic.com

The big news: http://www.personalogic.com/home/press/prs_releaseAOL.stm