Date:      Wed, 2 Oct 1996 08:15:26 -0700
From:      james@blacksun.reef.com (James Buszard-Welcher)
To:        Joe Greco <jgreco@brasil.moneng.mei.com>, cassy@loop.com (Cassandra Perkins)
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RAID Controller Product

Wouldn't there be a delay for clients still trying to reach
your news server? If they have cached an IP address for
news.wherever.com, and then you took it out of Round Robin,
would there still be a finite number of clients trying to
reach that IP address?  (Assuming they aren't looking to your
nameserver and you didn't HUP it).

I'm pretty sure that Netscape doesn't (or at least didn't with
2.0) query the nameserver each time...

On Oct 2,  6:36am, Joe Greco wrote:
> Subject: Re: RAID Controller Product
> > Hello....

	[snip]

--
James Buszard-Welcher  | ph. (847) 729-8600 | "There is water on the bottom
Silicon Reef, Inc.     | FAX (847) 729-1560 |  of the ocean" - David Byrne