Date:      Sat, 9 Sep 1995 15:19:16 -0600 (CDT)
From:      Tom Jackson <tjackson@tulsix.utulsa.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        jkh@freebsd.org, tjackson@tulsix.utulsa.edu (Tom Jackson)
Subject:   Diamond Stealth SE??

I have, to me, a very pressing question I surely hope someone there
can answer for me. I'm running 2.0.5 and loving it!

Upgrade time and yesterday I hastily agreed to a Diamond Stealth SE
(SE = special edition?) PCI card. Its a S3 trio 732 chipset. Although
past FAQs have warned against Diamond and the XFree86 docs don't mention
this card, the README.S3 says it supports this chipset. The FAQ from
comp.windows.x.i386unix says that Diamond is now supporting the XFree86
project.

I know this is not a function of the os but I'm in a bind. The install
for motherboard and video card is next week and I sure would ...

I have a few other *relavant* questions and comments about this WC cdrom
that I will be sending shortly, but for know, this is eating my lunch!

Tom