Date:      Wed, 07 Aug 2002 09:19:34 -0500
From:      "Ronneil Camara" <neil@restricted.dyndns.org>
To:        Kent Stewart <kstewart@owt.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: make buildworld

All I can say is that I just normally execute those commands as what I have
been doing a long time ago.

vi stable-supfile
cvsup -g -L2 stable-supfile
cd /usr/src
make buildworld
make installworld
.
.
.

This is it. Tonight, I will do it again as I have heard from the
freebsd irc channel the stable not good last week. They told
me to wait for a week or 2.

Thanks.