Date:      Mon, 11 Nov 2002 14:57:22
From:      <info@taxfreeciggies.com>
To:        undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject:   Cigarettes from £9.59 for 200

Duty free, delivered direct to your door.

We've been supplying airports and Duty Free shops since 1997 and NOW we're doing it online!

Forget the hassle of travelling to get your duty free, you can have it dedlivered direct to your home at unbeatable prices.

Coronas International £9.59
Lambert & Butler £17.28
Superkings £18.84
Silk Cut £21.64
Embassy £18.84

Why are we the best?

- You can try us out by ordering just ONE carton.

- We have a guaranteed replacement or instant money back policy in the event of non-delivery.

- Delivery takes just 7 days (allow an extra seven days for processing).

- Our best advert is a satisfied customer.

And we supply hand rolling, pipe tobacco and cigars, too!

Welcome to hassle free, Duty Free!

Send us an email if you are interested in learning more about where you can shop online.
info@taxfreeciggies.com

If you don't want to receive any more mails from us, just reply with REMOVE in the subject title.
remove@taxfreeciggies.com