Date:      Wed, 24 May 1995 23:54:30 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
To:        FreeBSD-Ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   InterViews debugging

I'm pretty sure I have a good libIV.so.3.1 made, and a good set of diffs
for it made, but I am having trouble with two of the main applications
that are packaged with it, idraw and ibuild.  I've just recently become
semi-competent in c++, and I am learning that linking problems which are
a snap to fix in C are a killer in C++.  Does anyone out there know of
any public tools that I can use to inspect classes?

BTW, I have the ARM, I know now how to decode the linker names right,
I just can't trace this out, the code base is too huge.

7608 Topton St.             |
New Carrollton, MD 20784    | I run Journey2 (Freebsd 2.0) and n3lxx
(301) 459-2316              | (FreeBSD 1.1.5.1) and am I happy!