Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 1998 18:40:48 -0600
From:      dannyman <dannyman@sasquatch.dannyland.org>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   qcam in kernel - build died

Hello.

I noticed the QuickCam support was recently pulled. That's cool since it
didn't work.

When I went to compile my new kernel, it config'ed just fine, but then the
compiling failed because it was trying to hit the quickcam stuff somewhere. I
commented out the qcam stuff and everything worked fine. I'm just wondering
if maybe config should be complaining about qcam being missing, instead of
the build failing. Maybe someone overlooked something, or maybe things are
s'posed to work this way, I just figured I'd call a head's up. :)

dan

--
  //Dan   -=-     This message brought to you by djhoward@uiuc.edu    -=-
\\/yori   -=-    Information - http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/djhoward/   -=-