Date:      Tue, 21 Jan 2003 07:24:39 +0000
From:      "Francis little" <oggy@hayesbrook.kent.sch.uk>
To:        <andy@bribed.net>, <freebsd-sparc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 5.0-RELEASE first install on an Ultra60

Your best bet is with a serial cable...

>>> "Andy Coates" <andy@bribed.net> 01/20/03 09:52pm >>>
Hello,

Hoping someone is wise enough on here to help me out.  I'm having
trouble installing the just released 5.0 for sparc64 on my Ultra60.  The
install prompts you to choose a terminal type, but all 5 simply don't
have a the arrow-keys functionality, so I can't progress through the
install.

Anyone know a way of getting this to work? (without a serial cable,
although if it does push the console out ala  solaris then at least I
can find a cable, but at the moment I'm stuck with a PC monitor).

Thanks,
Andy.