Date:      17 Jun 2001 07:53:24 +0200
From:      Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org>
To:        Bzdik BSD <bzdik@yahoo.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [Apple]RE: Mundie, Perens, GPL, BSD etc again

Bzdik BSD <bzdik@yahoo.com> writes:
> How can you explain something you never knew? [long rant deleted]

I'm sure I'm not the only one here who feels you need to tone down a
bit.  Arrogance is fine when you can back it up, but so far you've
done absolutely nothing to show us that you can.  Your argumentation
technique is about on par with that of a 14 year old discussing his
favorite band on Usenet, and that is *not* a compliment.  So please
either provide some hard evidence to back up your refutation of Brad's
arguments - which, unlike yours, are backed by facts and figures - or
just shut the fuck up.  Now.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smorgrav - des@ofug.org