Date:      Mon, 4 Jun 2001 15:32:26 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Ian P. Thomas" <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
To:        dhenao@tampabay.rr.com (Diego Henao)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Question

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who heard Diego Henao say...
	O.K., you should be able to use FreeBSD's bootloader.  When you do
the install did you install the bootloader on all the drives with OS's you
wanted to boot?  If you already know how to use LILO, use that.
	Check /usr/X11R6/bin for xfree86config (or something close).  Its
text based, but it should get you straight with X-Windows.

Ian